Thursday, June 21, 2012

Queenstown – Eating


            When the group first arrived at Queenstown, the pizza place that we arrived at was special.  The eatery let us have half priced drinks at the bar.  Winnie’s brought in multiple types of pizza to our tables for us to eat.  Before our pizzas, the establishment gave us bread and fries as appetizers.  The first pizza was the house chicken pizza, with chicken and sour cream.  Other pizza included Margarita (cheese), pepperoni, Hawaiian, and Greek along with other unique types of pizza.
            Fergburger was the sight of my massive burger challenge.  The “Big Al” burger included bacon, cheese, 2 eggs, beetroot (beets), lettuce, tomato, red onion, relish, and aioli.  Aioli is a “special sauce” that is a mayonnaise with garlic in it.  I finished the burger in Man vs. Food fashion in 21 minutes.  My biggest challenges were that I did not have any water to wash down the burger and I did not cut up the burger.  There were times I felt that my stomach could not take another bite, yet I somehow stomached the beast.


No comments:

Post a Comment